Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Everything I READ

Not everything I read is good!

Believe it or not a good portion of the indy comics that I read are fair or below average.

Why am I sharing this? Well I missed a post last week, because I just didn't have time to read another book after reading 2 stinkers and participating in 24hour Comic Book Day.

This week the same thing almost happened. I read several books but nothing really jumped out at me as a reviewable book. Then something arrived in the mail that I have been waiting over a year for, Battling Boy! (Review will be up soon.)

My goal with this is to share with you the awesome books that I'm reading and excited about. So I will not be review books that were not worth my hard earned cash.

Hope you are enjoying the site.

-denny!

No comments:

Post a Comment